1. 'Grounding the Qualitative: A New Challenge for Panpsychism', forthcoming in the Journal of Consciousness Studies.
2. 'Memory Disjunctivism: A Causal Theory', forthcoming in Review of Philosophy and Psychology. (Second-place runner up in the Philosophy of Memory Essay Prize hosted by Centre for Philosophy of Memory at the Institute de Philosophie de Grenbole.)
3. 'Living Without Microphysical Supervenience', Philosophical Studies (2021), DOI: http://doi.org/10.1007/s11098-021-01664-7. Download.
4. Austinian Disjunctivism Defended: A Presentational Theory of Visual Experience (2019) PhD Dissertation, University of Cambridge. Download.
5. 'Naïve Realism, Hallucination, Causation: A New Response to the Screening Off Problem', Australasian Journal of Philosophy, 27 (2): 368-382 (2019). Download.
6. 'Naïve Realism, Seeing Stars, and Perceiving the Past', Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 97 (2): 368-382 (2019). Download.
7. 'The Paradox of Decrease and Dependent Parts', Ratio, 31 (3): 273-284 (2018). Download.
8. 'Kind-Dependent Grounding', Analytic Philosophy, 59 (3): 359-390 (2018). Download.
'The Metaphysics of Sensory Experience, by David Papineau', forthcoming in Philosophy in Review.
'Galileo's Error: Foundations for a New Science of Consciousness, by Philip Goff', April 2020, Times Literary Supplement. Online version
'Animalism: New Essays on Persons, Animals, and Identity, by Stephan Blatti and Paul Snowdon (eds)', Philosophy in Review, 37 (3): 94-96 (2017). Download.