1. 'Disjunctivism and the Causal Conditions of Hallucination', Erkenntnis, (2022)
DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/.10.1007/s10670-022-00526-w. Download.
2. 'Grounding the Qualitative: A New Challenge for Panpsychism', Journal of Consciousness Studies, 28 (9/10): 163-180 (2021). Download.
3. 'Memory Disjunctivism: A Causal Theory', Review of Philosophy and Psychology, (2021), DOI: https://doi.org./10.10007/s13164-021-00569-y. Download.
(Second-place runner up in the Philosophy of Memory Essay Prize hosted by Centre for Philosophy of Memory at the Institute de Philosophie de Grenoble.)
4. 'Living Without Microphysical Supervenience', Philosophical Studies (2021), DOI: http://doi.org/10.1007/s11098-021-01664-7. Download.
5. 'Naïve Realism, Hallucination, Causation: A New Response to the Screening Off Problem', Australasian Journal of Philosophy, 27 (2): 368-382 (2019). Download.
6. 'Naïve Realism, Seeing Stars, and Perceiving the Past', Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 97 (2): 368-382 (2019). Download.
7. 'The Paradox of Decrease and Dependent Parts', Ratio, 31 (3): 273-284 (2018). Download.
8. 'Kind-Dependent Grounding', Analytic Philosophy, 59 (3): 359-390 (2018). Download.
1. Is Consciousness Everywhere: Essays on Panpsychism, special issue of the Journal of Consciousness Studies, 28 (9/10), (2021) (co-edited with Philip Goff). Click to download the Introduction to the volume, co-written by myself and Philip Goff.
2. Is Consciousness Everywhere: Essays on Panpsychism (co-edited with Philip Goff). Imprint Academic (2022).
3. Objects and Propertes, volume co-edited with Carlo Rossi, to appear with OUP.
1. 'The Metaphysics of Sensory Experience, by David Papineau', forthcoming in Philosophy in Review. Download.
2. 'The Redness of the Rose: Is Reality Permeated by Mentality? Review of Galileo's Error: Foundations for a New Science of Consciousness, by Philip Goff', April 2020, Times Literary Supplement. Online version.
3. 'Animalism: New Essays on Persons, Animals, and Identity, by Stephan Blatti and Paul Snowdon (eds)', Philosophy in Review, 37 (3): 94-96 (2017). Download.
Austinian Disjunctivism Defended: A Presentational Theory of Visual Experience (2019) PhD Dissertation, University of Cambridge. Download.